Welcome. Make yourself at home.
Laugh with me. Cry with me. I do plenty of both.
This blog focuses on going up and UP in spite of unwilling trips down.
In short, I'm bipolar.
Welcome to the mountain. Let's get in shape together.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wish me luck!

Photo Credit: Kaibara87 (Flickr)

It's official! I've applied for a new job! I'm taking the "safe" road by applying for a position in my field, but I'm hoping that looking at the new opportunity will help me make decisions.

Of course, they have to decide to interview me so I can find out more, but I'm nearly certain that they will.

It's a job share and would involve a longer commute (unless I could telecommute some/most days), so it may not work for ME. But, gotta look into it.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

LUCK!
LUCK!
LUCK!

(third times the charm, just giving you a little boost)

Way to go on taking charge of your life and not accepting your EVIL boss's desire to take charge of you.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Yay! Good luck!!